Sunday, December 9, 2007

Who knew???

It never occurred to me to look on YouTube for information about polymer clay until I saw a link to Maggie Maggio's wonderful color scale tutorials.  After viewing her three tutorials, I searched YouTube for "polymer clay" and found 236 videos on all aspects of clay - sculpting, covering pens, making beads, mica shift, and making dollhouse miniatures, to name a few.  I also got a lot of matches for "wire jewelry how to" and "silver metal clay".  Not every match was what I wanted - I got a Clay Aiken song called Silver Bells, for example, and some of the videos were nothing more than sales pitches for jewelry.  The quality varies enormously, but still, there is a lot of good information out there.

Go to  http://www.youtube.com/  and then search.  Searching for Maggie Maggio will take you to her tutorials.  Happy hunting.

No comments: